skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Pictures of Haley
Sorry the picture quality is horrible. We are getting a new digital camera soon as a Christmas gift to each other.
2 comments:
Anonymous
November 15, 2008 at 7:33 PM
She looks like her mommy
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Jenny P
November 20, 2008 at 1:06 PM
She is so pretty. I MISS HER.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Langworthys
Contributors
Cam
Kristy
Followers
Other Blogs
Cam
Jason
Jen
Rutabaga Lovers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(14)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(14)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(17)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(10)
Exam Update
Follow up on the I DID IT POST
I did it!
November 13th
Pictures of Haley
Haley's Blessing
I haved lived in Eugene way to long.
Haley's Birth
and it continues
Just an awesome week!!!!
►
October
(4)
She looks like her mommy
ReplyDeleteShe is so pretty. I MISS HER.
ReplyDelete