Well since I let her cry herself to sleep that day. She has gotten quite good at falling asleep on her own. If I lay her down around 8:30 she will cry herself to sleep in about 5 minutes. Today I decided to lay her down and she fell asleep with out crying at all. (Do you hear the Hallelujah chorus singing?)
Ilene - If you read this, how the heck do you get them to sleep through the night at 2 months? I need the trick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ashley slept through the night at 6 weeks (or maybe sooner- its harder to remember as time goes by), but my other two were harder. Sometimes it just depends on the baby. Some sleep more than others, or better than others.
ReplyDeleteWow! I'm proud of you Kristy! It's something your dad could never let happen. He hated it when you guys cried. xoxo
ReplyDeleteMom, Is 5:54 a normal time to get up on a Sat? Were you worried you would miss something on the blog? ;) Love you.
ReplyDelete