Haley was blessed on November 2nd. It was a wonderful day. A lot of family came to the blessing. We were a little bit rushed to get to church and driving to church was rather hilarious.
I was running late needed Mom to drive so I could do my make-up. Mom told Ben to follow Grandpa Max. Well let's just say from three cars back mom tried to direct traffic. We had a few misshaps but luckily we all made it and just in the nick of time. Cam had gotten there early and had saved us a couple rows. WOO HOO Honey, Thanks for making sure we could all sit together.
Haley looked absolutley adorable. Mom purchased her dress at the distribution center by the temple. Everyone commented about how beautiful she looked.
Cam's blessing was amazing. I love that he holds the priesthood and has the opprotunity to do these things.
I wanted to get a family picture but it never happened. Hopefully soon though.
Family Members that attended the blessing:
Cam, Kristy, Taylor, Jason, Jennifer, Erin, Grandpa Dan, Tina, Grandma Renee, Grandpa Ben, Grandma Alta, Grandma Judy, Grandpa Max and Grandma Joyce.
Friends Attending the blessing: Lindsey and Cameron Glazier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment