Cam's graduation party was a complete hit. Thank you for all that came and celebrated with us. Thank you to all who helped with desserts and food. It was a little bit stressful with me literally flying in Friday night to begin this big celebration. But it was awesome and was just perfect. While Cam and I were at the party I remembered a conversation that Cam and I had. Taylor was supposed to talk in church on Sunday. YOU CAN IMAGINE MY PANIC. I had Sharing time today, we had a few things to get ready for actual graduation, a birthday party for Tina, myself and fathers day today, and now a talk. REALLY Could I add anything else to my crazy day. BUT because I am a complete pro. SHARING TIME was awesome and Tay helped me write his talk and it too was awesome. Cam took care of a few things regarding the birthday party and graduation. We fit it all in. WOO!!!!
Okay so for a few funny things and some awesome things regarding Tay's talk.
Taylor was super excited about giving a talk and when I asked him what he wanted to talk about he said when Jesus walked on the water. So together we wrote his talk. He was playing on my phone and calling Haley and talking to her. He wanted to call Grandpa and so the next time I heard him. He was talking to my dad telling him about his talk and that he wanted Grandpa and Tina to come and hear him. What an amazing little missionary. I was so proud of him. As he gave his talk today he was a little nervous but he did such an awesome job.
He is just such a sweet and funny boy. When he say the water skeeters at Camp Creek yesterday he said "They walk on water like Jesus."
Today Taylor was telling Jennifer and I that Jennifer was his fourth favorite girl. I was proud when he said I was first. YEAH. Isabella was 2nd and the third was........uncle Jason. WHAT?????? I guess Jason is a girl. Cracked us up.
Well I am trying to catch up on some work so sorry it was quick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We had such a great time! Thank you for including us... Love you!
ReplyDeleteIt isn't Fathers day till next week!...Right?
ReplyDelete