Saturday, June 5, 2010

Blog challenge

Okay I was trying to see if I could post from my phone. And the answer is no. I can start a post but I can't add any text. So the blog challenge. Yesterday I was running with my girl friends and they were giving me crap about not blogging. As you can tell I barely blog once a month and they challenged me to a 30 day post every day. So here goes. I am going to catch up on where we have been for the month and then hopefully post everyday for a month.

So Taylor finished soccer and started T-Ball right afterwards. We are really excited this years coach seems to be teaching him lots. He recently just had a jog a thon at school and ran 39 laps. We were so very proud. He is such a stud. I keep looking at him and being amazed what a little man he has turned in to.

Some very cute things Taylor has said to me lately.
ME: "Taylor you are sure saying please a lot."
Tay: "I need to say please and Thank you more."

Tay: "Mom I am going to miss you while your gone, but have a good trip."

Tay: "I put teddy in your bed so you could snuggle him."

We enjoyed our trip to Sun River. We had fun with a peep eating contest. A game of charades, a game of the name game. It was super fun except for little miss Haley woke up at 3 and at 5. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. With a house full of people there was just no place to go that didn't wake people up. SORRY FAMILY. IT was painful for me also. Emily, Ricky and Mahelia came up from Arizona. Taylor loved playing having some one to play with.

I was hopeful that when we returned from Sun River that we would go back to a normal sleep schedule. That first night I was extatic as I left for the gym that she was still asleep. Upon returning home from the gym we had found her with her diaper off and stuff spread around the room. SO GROSS AND STINKY. I am super paranoid but she has't done it again.

Cam is continuing to be the most amazing dad there is. I am not sure how I got so lucky. He is truly an amazing man and my better half. Cam Thank you for all that you do for our family.

Well I am in DC for a week. I met an amazing woman on the airport who I will blog about all on it own. I slept in till 9:20 and had breakfast brought to me in bed. It's a little like heaven except my family is missing and the maintenance man is fixing my tiolet. I swear it wasn't me that clogged it. It was clogged when I got here but I feel bad. He has been in my room for approximatley an hour. I am headed to sacrament meeting at 1:00 so hopefully he will get done soon.

I hope this makes up for yesterdays lamo post. And girls I didn't delete your comments so I hope they are still there after I hit publish.

3 comments: