Thursday, July 15, 2010

ARGH!!!

Well I obviously suck at blogging. The problem is I spend all day sitting in front of a computer at work and I had promised myself that when I was home I was going to be home so thinking about turning my computer on after I get the kids to bed just doesn't seem like anything I want to do. Especially because of summer it is usually after 9:00 pm. (Don't worry though I am heading to Atlanta in August I am sure I will post everyday for a week).

Cam at graduation. June 14th. University of Oregon Sociology in the Student Rec Center.



The family, and I think I look prego in this pic. I am not! It must just be the shirt.


The cute cupcakes Brittney made for Cam's party.

Graduation was awesome. Cam looked absolutely amazing and I was so proud of him. He has worked so hard and I just hope he knows how thankful I am for all the sacrifices he has made for our family. Thank you again for all the family and friends that came and celebrated with us. It was truly an awesome moment.



My baby sister graduated high school. Erin you are awesome I love you and remember you can do whatever you want.

On June 24th I turned the big 30. I tried hard not to think about the fact that at 30 you are officially old. It was hard but we made it through and I actually have loved this year so far. My mom came up to celebrate my birthday and the perfect birthday would end with voodoo donuts of course. I got two being the birthday girl a yummy maple bacon bar and a chocolate, rice krispie peanut butter donut. UMMM is it my birthday again. Maybe I'll have to celebrate. Cam got me the awesomest present. New running shoes and the NIKE + sensor. LOVE IT!!!! I was so excited I took them on my relay the next day. I figured if I am going to turn 30. :( I might as well prove to myself that I am in decent shape for 30 so I ran the EPIC Relay from Portland to Eugene (170 miles all together) with a group of people from church. It was awesome and I had so much fun and I ran pretty dang fast (well for me at least). My goal was to try to run a 9:30 pace. My short runs were closer to 8:30 (Boo YA) and my long run was 9:15. I was super proud of myself. I signed up to run the Champoeg half again in September. If I am not mistaken last year I ran 11:11 and than I ran the pear blossom with my pace at 10:00. My goal for champoeg 9:30 but I am going to really push for 9:15.

July 3rd was awesome. We had a barbecue up at some friends house with a few other families. Haley run to the tramp and said Jump, Jump, Jump. They live in the Coburg Hills in the most amazing home. It was so much fun and at the end we had fireworks. Cam and I haven't bought fireworks in years. I hate the ones you can buy here but luckily we got to see a lot of beautiful fireworks. Haley was a trooper and stuck it out. July 4th we spent at my dads letting off fireworks. We had fun and of course we played water balloon bombers, water balloon baseball which I think ended up in a water balloon fight. Erin and Gabe (Erin's boyfriend came over). It was a blast. We had a couple scary moments with the fireworks but we all survived. Lots of people near my dad's have real fireworks so there is always a good show.


July 5th - I didn't have to work so Cam and I decided to take the family on a hike. It was nice and cool and the kids did awesome. Haley walked a good portion of the hike and then rode on my shoulders for the remainder. At one point Tay tells Cam that he has to go number 2. We were not prepared for that. But because Cam is the bomb he totally knew what to do. I loved being in the wilderness with my family.

Taylor's Bike Accident Don't worry he was trying to look like he was crying. And the best part about it after about a week he got right back on.

July 10th - Taylor had a jamboree which he rocked at. Oh it was for T-Ball again I need to post pics. But he loves baseball so much. Many times when I come home from work Cam and Taylor are out in the yard playing catch. (Which reminds me Taylor finally learned to ride his bike and he is amazing at it. WAY TO GO SON!!! We also have had our first bike wreck.) After T-Ball the girls (Jenn, Erin, Alexis, Stacie, and Melinda) all went to go holler at Jacob in Eclipse. And he didn't disappoint.













This is Haley at the jamboree chowing down on some cheetos. UMMM Cheetos.





Taylor playing catcher. He rocked it up at any position he played.

Taylor getting his trophy from Coach Steve.


On July 11th - Grandma and Grandpa came to visit. They haven't seen dad in almost 18 years. I guess they met Erin when she was 3 months old. Isn't that crazy. Well we had a good visit and I am hoping that we can stay connected.


Well in a nut shell I think that is everything I had missed blogging about.

2 comments: