Monday, September 14, 2009

Blowing kisses

I* have just barely a minute but I had to get this documented. Today little miss Haley, who also gets referred to as sissy and missy most often, woke up and was really fussy. This was a little bit odd because she usually wakes up so happy. I snuggled her for a moment and then decided to change her diaper. After getting her dressed for the day we snuggled a little bit more I told her I loved her and gave her a kiss on the top of the forehead. But then it was time to get up and get moving. So she stood up and I got up and she turned to me and blew me a kiss and it was unprompted. She blows kiss quite often if you prompt her but today she just looked at me and blew me a kiss. My heart to say the least melted. How very precious she is.

1 comment: