Well Friday night was the ward trunk or treat. It was super fun. The ward had a great little carnival with donut eating, face painting, cake walk and a country store and a whole lot more. Taylor was a clone trooper and brought home a bag full of candy, as the great parent that I am of course I have limited his candy intake. But what does that mean. That means that today I have had my fair share of the little dude's candy. I used to hate those plain Hershey bars (I love chocolate but it has to have something in it, peanut butter, almonds, etc.) but Friday night my brother Jason and husband say just dip them in peanut butter. I did and I am hooked. They are delicious. Here I am struggling to lose baby weight but can't stop eating my sons trunk or treat candy.
Really I am supposed to be studying just trying to pass the time.
It is funny how once you start blogging everything revolves around the blog. This would make a cute pic. or I should blog about this. I have an ongoing blog going on in my head at all times. I think my husband is going to kill me if I don't get a hold of this new addiction. Don't worry I am sure the newness will rub off but for now I will just try to do it when he is at school so it doesn't annoy him so much. All right I really just paused my studying video and must get back to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How in the world can you have lots of time on your hands during your maternity leave? You have a 4 year old that I'm sure LOVES to have your undivided attention, plus trips to and from school, grocery shopping, etc. AND a brand new baby girl who is nursing (?) and not sleeping well at night. How can you be bored??? And my question is how can you have tons of time to study for the CPA exam? I mean, you've always been a multi-tasker and way devoted to your studies but come on!!!! Aaron'll be lucky if he gets a decent meal after this baby gets here, at least for the first coulple months anyway! YOU my friend are amazing!
ReplyDeleteAnd you'll have to update some pictures! If you need help figuring out how to to do it, let me know! I wanna see your big 4 year old and that new baby girl! Congrats on her birth! Very excited for you guys and awesome that Cam is a senior at UofO! tell him hi from us!
MYSPACE!
ReplyDelete