Cam and I are doing fabulous. Cam is in his senior year at the University of Oregon. (WOO HOO) WE are super excited to move past the college scene.
Taylor turned 4 years old at his last birthday. He is amazing. He loves to count to 100, write and well he just recently has started sounding some words out. It is really fun to watch him grow and become a little big person. He has spent the last two months at home with mom except for Tues and Thurs morning when he gets to go to preschool. He was a little bit sad that some of the other kids get to go longer and everyday of the week. He is looking forward to January when he can go to school full time again.
Haley was born August 22nd. She is enjoying sleeping, only if mom holds her (even through the night, any suggestions on how to break her of this would be much appreciated), pooping, and eating. She loves her little brother and he loves her to (a little to much sometime). She has just started smiling and that makes it really fun to play with her.
Kristy is enjoying being home but also is preparing to go back to work in late November. Maternity leave has been a nice time to study for the CPA exam. I have passed two sections, waiting for the results for one and have one more to take. I can't wait for that part of my life to be over. I am still working at Goodwill as their controller. It has been such a great job and is truly a blessing in our lives.
Well I think that is us in a nut shell. I will have to have Cam read it and update as needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice yellow and green theme. Way to use your free time wisely.. you know, when you are not keeping Taylor from poking Haley in the eye.
ReplyDeleteLove you. Cant wait for all the updates.