Sunday, November 14, 2010

Taylor the sleep walker

This is really Cam's story to tell and I won't do it justice but at the same time I have to document this.......

A few nights ago Cam came home from the gym. It was late so the kids and I had all ready gone to bed. Cam thought it was rather wierd that I left a light on. He thought it was even stranger that I left a box of egos out in the front room. The box had become rather droopy from the waffles defrosting. Cam went into the kitchen and opened the freezer. There was another bag of waffles and some wierd water all over the bottom of the freezer.

He came up stairs and asked me what happened. I replied with "thats wierd Taylor woke me up and was half naked"

As Cam came back downstairs he began to put the events together. He stepped over Taylors PJ and underwear on the floor. He headed back to the freezer where my son opened the door and PEED. We have giggled about it now but Cam was quite disgusted with the half frozen pee that he had to clean up in the freezer. I was just glad that I could laugh about it because it wasn't me that cleaned it up. (What a good sport my husband is).

Thats right my son sleep walks. In the middle of the night Taylor gets up and heads to the bathroom. The bathroom has ended up to be the dirty laundys, his shirt drawer and now the freezer. OHHHH that boy.

1 comment:

  1. This is so gross, and yet soooo funny! Micah slept walk (grm, sp) sleep walked (past tens?) when he was little, he used to pee down the stairs and in the corners!!! Seriously, you are going to have such amo for when he is older!

    ReplyDelete