Sunday, March 28, 2010

Time sure does fly......

Well the month of February came and went. I don't think anything that exciting happened. The month of March well it brought lots of fun.



Taylor celebrated his 6th birthday. He chose to have it at McDonalds. I haven't downloaded those photos of off my phone so I will have to post pictures later. His birthday was so much fun and I truly enjoy that the whole family celebrates it.



Taylor also had his first trip to the pediatric dentist. It was sad and it makes me feel like a bad mom but he ended up with two caps. He won't go to sleep until I floss his teeth. I sometimes feel frustrated but am thankful he reminds me of what we should be doing.



He wrote his first love note. I am not quite sure how I feel about this Isabella but luckily they are only 6 so I am sure he will get over it. Today on the way to church he kept asking the magic meatball if he would marry her. When do girls have cooties because I am so ready for that stage. Oh yes when he went to the dentist he got to pick out a toy. He picked out a ring which I thought was a little weird but nothing much more than that. The next day he had given it to Isabella. CRAZY KID.



The Eugene Parks and Rec and the U OF O track athletes put on a track and field clinic. It was really fun and we are hoping to go to more of them. They had three main events Hurdles, long jump and javelin. At one point in time we couldn't find Taylor anywhere. Cam went out in the middle of Hayward Field and I was running around looking for him. Finally I found him when I asked what he had been doing. He said, "I don't feel very good, I just need some Gatorade". It totally made me laugh GATORADE of course that is where he would be.



Cam got called in to talk to Taylor's teacher after school. (when Cam told me the story all I could think about was please don't let it have anything to do with Isabella, It didn't thank goodness). The teacher just wanted to talk to Cam about Taylor and how next year she thinks he needs to be on a personalized education plan. I am not quite sure what that means but we are excited that he is learning new things all the time. (He did say when he was in pre-k that he wanted to be smart).



Spring Soccer should start soon and we are looking forward to that.



HALEY - is a bundle of joy. Enjoys brother so much. Our neighbor recently told me that she can't help but laugh every time she picks up her daughter from school and sees Haley scream at Taylor as he walks in the lobby. Her hair has gotten unmanageable and I had decided that we were going to cut it but got talked out of it by my friends. She hates barrettes and bows and piggies. Today I did her hair three times before we made it to church and sometime in the car she took the barrette out of her hair. She says lots of new words and can communicate quite well. It's funny though because I can't think of any words that she says.



Yesterday we celebrated Easter with my dad. Taylor found 77 eggs and Haley found 43. She absolutely loved it. I was surprised how into it she was. We (her and I) got a couple minute head start but she loved it. I will post those pictures later.



Cam the Man finished the weight loss challenge and we are eagerly waiting the results. He could tell you better about his progress than I could but he lost 40 lbs in 10 weeks. He looks great and he really has made big changes in his life. Today at church I noticed his clothes were looking really baggy. I am so proud of him. We decided because of his big progress that we should do at least another 10 week sessions with a trainer. It helps keep him focused and motivated. I am eager to see what the next 10 weeks will bring. He is still at home with the kids. I am grateful for his willingness to help with them. He is an amazing father and our kids absolutely adore him.



Kristy seems to always do the same thing which is nothing. I am training for a 10 mile run in two weeks. My goal is to run it under 1 hr and 40 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment