It my effort to be a better blogger. I made a commitment to blog once a week. Well I didn't make it this last week and I don't feel like I have a lot to blog about. But I am blogging so that is good.
I have spent the weekend trying to get the house cleaned for Thanksgiving. I am hosting Thanksgiving this year and I am really excited about it. I look forward to being able to keep nap time. Haley doesn't sleep well when we are on the road. Down stairs is looking pretty dang good. Upstairs on the other hand needs some work.
I had my qualification committee meeting for my CPA. It went well, I go before the board of accountancy December 7th. It is not something that is a done deal. I am very nervous about it and am hopeful that all will go well however I am not sure if that is going to be the case.
Some of my friends from church have started dessert Thursday. It is a blast. Every other Thursday we go out for dessert and invite a few other girls to join us, this way we get to meet new people and get to learn about them. It has been super fun. We keep it to an hour so it doesn't take away from our other duties. I love it
Cam has been super dad lately. We went to New Moon. His choice and he has been doing the laundry. It is so nice. He also is braving the grocery store tomorrow to get all the Thanksgiving treats.
Taylor is super cute. He amazes me with his love for his sister.
Haley is growing and has begun talking she says things like Tay Tay (Laura do you remember him getting so mad at Alona, because he didn't like that name.) Sissy just ate a corn dog and loved it. Earlier today she brought me a diaper and a wipe.
Well thats it this week hopefully I will be better next week and maybe you will see some pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I remember him getting mad! That is too funny. Its probably not as bad now that he is older and its his little sister saying it. :)
ReplyDelete