Monday, February 2, 2009

Faith.....

It has been a rough couple of weeks for me. After being told that I could work from home and that we would figure something out it changed, I had to be in the office 40 hours a week, the last time I was in the office 40hrs a week was 4 years ago. I understand what the company is trying to do but it still was quite shocking.

I cried for a long time, you couldn't even talk to me without me tearing up. Cam was super supportive and loving. We prayed a lot and we both felt that I needed to continue to work. I cried still but at the same time there was a feeling of peace.

Choosing to work still makes me sad and I don't think that a day will go by that I won't feel sad about leaving Haley. However I am having faith that Heavenly Father has a plan for the Langworthy family. He knows what is in our hearts and what we need in this life, and all will work out. I am sure that he will bless me with the strenght that I neeCheck Spellingd to be able to do this. The funny thing is when Cam and I were talking about whether I should work or not we both felt like having insurance was important. Hopefully that wasn't a sign of something to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment