Saturday, January 10, 2009

Just Stressing

I have a lot of stress in my life right now. Its funny how that works, I decide to work on my relationship with my Heavenly Father and the adversary tries to break me. Here is what is going on in my life right now.

Work - It is the end of year and I think I could work 24/7 and still not complete all the work that needs to be done in two weeks. The funny thing is our network had been acting up a couple of days last week and it caused me not to be able to work full days at the office or at home. I am just going to keep plugging away and hope that I catch up relatively soon.

Food - Cam and I are trying to eat healthier which means I actually have to go to the grocery store once a week to get move vegetables. I can't eat out so there is some actual cooking that is taking place.

Laundry - Someone needs to come up with inexpensive disposable clothes because the laundry pile is constantly growing and I can't understand why when I do laundry it never makes a dent in it.

Cleaning - The bathrooms, the kitchen, my bedroom, (luckily my little dude keeps his room clean) and the front room could all use a vacuum and dusting and a quick pick up.

CPA EXAM - I need to be studying but who can find the time. I have to make time and this week is the week I will make time.

Gym - I lost 3 pounds last week. I was really proud of it but I have to continue to make it there. It is also a destresser for me.

Haley - For those of you who have kids in day care it doesn't really make since. Paying for preschool for Taylor and daycare for Haley would really make it impractical for me to work. So I worked out a plan for her to come to work with me half day and go to my friends house half day. It was working out pretty well for me but my friend just told me it was too much for her. (If you read this please know I am not mad. I completely understand and I appreciate that you were willing to try.) The news just hit me at a kinda rough time. I am not sure what next week will bring and what I will do with that cute little one of mine. If you know of anyone in the Eugene/Springfield area that wouldn't mind watching a baby for a few hours a day, a couple of days a week, please let me know.

Callings - I am feeling stressed obviously from the above list of things nagging at me constantly and all I can think about is having to prepare lessons for 5 year olds. I don't know if I can do this for a couple of months. At least tell the stress level goes back down a bit. I am contemplating talking to the primary president but I know that she is in need of teachers and I don't want to back out on her.

And I need a hair cut but don't feel like I have time to breathe let alone spend 3 hours to get my hair cut and dyed.

I don't know. It's funny, as I have sat here wasting a good 20 minutes blogging about my stress I could have been doing something productive that might help reduce my stress. Oh well that is 20 minutes I won't see again. I am not very good at asking for help and Cam is just as busy with school and work as I am. Well off to make Taylor breakfast and start a Saturday that hopefully will end with me feeling some what like I accomplished something.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Hang in there. I can help out if you need me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just happened to come across your blog from Brynne's. I know your husband (and his sister) although he probably won't remember me. My maiden name in Minor. I may be interested in watching your baby girl for you. I have a 13 month old little boy. We don't leave the house too often because of naps and my son gets tired of being strapped down to everything when out and about. We live in Springfield very close to Eugene. You can email me at bbergers(at)gmail(dot)com and my blog is bandbfam.blogspot

    ReplyDelete