Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's been a while .....

I have been rather busy and when blogging I have hung out on my family blog instead of my personal blog. When I started blogging I didn't realize how much I would love my family blog it is so fun, my aunt and uncle, mom and ben, jason and Jennifer all contribute. I love it!!!!

With Christmas so close I have been busy baking. I always make goodie plates for the kids in my church class and a few other friends. This year I made peanut butter balls, mint chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip cookies, ginger cookies (which were delicious), ritz cracker cookies and carmel popcorn balls. It was super fun and took two days to complete. Now that I am done I am anxiously awaiting the weather to clear up so I can drive comfortably. The problem with having all those yummy treats is I have been eating them like crazy. Hopefully this afternoon I can make it out.

Nothing else is really new Cam finished school, the house is still in the middle of cookie mess (Cam hates the cookie mess but doesn't complain about the cookies.) Taylor put up his own christmas tree. I have been trying to put Haley on a schedule and I think I have it. 6:30, 9:30 12:30, 3:30 and so forth. She has been sleeping really well. In her bed until roughly 1:30 when she wakes up to eat and stays in bed with me and then wakes up around 4:30 but I won't feed her until 6:30 which she doesn't seem to mind.

Nothing is really new with me. I keep thinking about studying for the last CPA exam but can't seem to get it done. I also think about running but don't like the idea of driving at 4:30 with the weather the way it is. Hopefully I will get motivated to do both those things soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment