Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dan Patrick

A while back Cam was driving the car that I typically drive and kept putting the radio station on sports talk. I am quite the lazy girl and didn't change the station. I then began to love sports talk. Taylor even began to love it he would get in the car and say, "Is that sports talk? Turn it up." Yes our four year old love's Sports talk too.

I can't get enough. I enjoy Colin Cowherd in the morning but it is the afternoon show with DP that I absolutely love. I even turn my computer to sports talk so I can listen to him at work. I was telling Cam about my new found joy in Dan Patrick and he talked about some of his favorites, including Colin, Dan Patrick, Jim Rome, and lately even the local guy Steve Tannen.

It is fun to be able to share the love of sports talk with Cam, (oh yes and Taylor).

No comments:

Post a Comment