
I can't believe that this little guy has turned 5. He has brought such tremendous happiness and laughter to our home. I can remember when he was brand new sitting out side his door listening to him cry and crying myself. How I am glad those days our gone but I also miss them. He has become so independent and smart.
This year has been a busy one.
Taylor began swim lessons and has been in advanced flippers for 6 months now, he has to back float for 20 feet to move on, he'll get it.
It is great to see him progressing and learning. He has started doing very simply adding and subtracting. He loves to read books and we find him night after night curled up under his covers with a flashlight reading.
He is a great example to us. He has really started to pray for things. Sometimes they are a little goofy but it is great to hear. He won't go to bed without saying prayers and if mommy and daddy say it's to late to read scriptures he puts up a fight.
His little sister arrived in August and he has adjusted amazingly. He loves her so much and I just can't wait for her to start taking his toys. He caught his very first fish this year and loves fishing.
His aunt Erin cheers for the Emerald All Stars and Taylor enjoyed many a Saturdays watching competitions. He learned how to do a pineapple jump. It drives Cam a little bit crazy so I of course love it.
Taylor thanks for being an amazing brother, an awesome cheerleader (he he), fun loving, a great listener and an awesome kid. Daddy and mommy love you so much. You are the best and we are so proud of you. Keep up the good work.
I can't believe what this next year holds, we will get to play t-ball which we are all excited for, soccer, swim and we start Kindergarten. Oh my goodness.
We love you!!!
It's amazing how quickly kids grow up. :o) I can still remember each one of them as babies and now they are running around and asking me questions all day long! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHey there, I haven't talked to you in ages-probably since the girls night at BJ's when I found out you were pregnant with Haley. Anyway, I was just checking up on your blog and I really hope that things are calming down-it sounds like it but I'm sure you've still got a lot on your plate. If it helps, I think you're amazing and a fantastic mother. It's obvious how much you love your kids. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun little guy you have! Year 4-5 sound like it's been good year for him! And t-ball, swim, and kidergarten all sound fabulously fun!
ReplyDeleteHey, if we move back down there, can we hang with you and the Thompsons? We'd love to be friends again! :)
Ahhhhh, I remember when that cute baby boy was born! I can't believe he is 5 now, wow how time flies. Please tell him Happy Belated B-day from the Loftins!
ReplyDelete